How Healthy Is Your Gut?
Did you know that your gut health can affect your mood? Having healthy & good bacteria in the gut can help.
One all natural, pro-tip for maintaining a healthy gut, are probiotics! These microorganisms are live bacteria found naturally in your body, can help restore a healthy gut and promote the growth of new, good bacteria.
Tips for taking Probiotics
- Consume yogurts (Preferably non-dairy, such as Almond or Coconut Yogurt) where the label should say “live” or “active cultures.”
- Beverages that promote good bacteria such as kefir, kombucha (fermented black tea) and apple cider vinegar.
- If taking probiotic supplements but it is important to get the right ones. Make sure the type of bacteria is listed on the bottle such as “Bifidobacterium” or “Lactobacillus.” I recommend Renew Life Probiotics.
- Make sure the label says the bacteria are “live” and that there are billions of “colony forming units” (CFUs).
- Store them in a cool, dry place.
This is very informative! Thank you!!